Quinoa with Walnuts and Shallots
- Three tablespoons walnuts
- One glass of red quinoa
- One tablespoon olive oil
- Two shallots, cut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, in addition to adding to taste
• Preheat broiler to 350°. Toast walnuts on a little-rimmed preparing sheet, mixing once in a while, until fragrant and somewhat obscured in shading, 6– 8 minutes. Let cool; coarsely cleave.
• Meanwhile, thoroughly wash quinoa; deplete.
• Heat oil in a medium pan over medium warmth. Include shallots and ½ tsp. Salt; mix to coat.
• Cook, mixing at times until the point that shallots have diminished, around 5 minutes. Add quinoa and blend to coat. Pour in 1½ mugs water, increment the warmth, and heat to the point of boiling.
Decrease warmth to low and cover. Cook until the end that quinoa is delicate and the germ has spread out, 15– 18 minutes.
Season with salt. Just before serving, hurl in toasted walnuts. Save ½ glass quinoa for Quinoa and Roasted Vegetable Salad.
4 more healthy Breakfast Dishes
- Nut Butter, Banana, and Chia Seed Toast
- SAVORY OATMEAL WITH CHEDDAR AND FRIED EGG
- Avocado Toast With Egg
- Vegan Quinoa Breakfast Porridge with Strawberries