This exquisite cereal is an incredible method to switch up your breakfast schedule. If you would prefer not to waste time with cooking an egg in another container, you can likewise break the egg into the cereal when it is about done the cooking.
• Author: Lisa Lin
• Prep Time: 2 minutes
• Cook Time: 8 minutes
• Total Time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves
- 1/4 glass dry brisk cooking steel cut oats
- 3/4 glass water
- salt and pepper
- Two tablespoons destroyed white cheddar (include increasingly on the off chance that you like)
- One tsp coconut oil, isolated
- 1/4 glass diced red pepper
- Two tablespoons finely slashed onions
- One expansive egg
- chopped walnuts
- sliced green onions
- za’atar (or some other zest mix)
1. Stove Top Method: Bring water to bubble. Include oats, diminish warm a little and let it cook for around 3 minutes, until the point that all fluid is consumed. Kill warmth and mix in cheddar, a short squeeze of salt, and pepper.
2. Microwave Method*: Place oats and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Line microwave dish with paper towels to get any spills. Microwave at a high setting (yet not the most noteworthy, around 8/10 control setting) at one-minute interims for an aggregate of 3 minutes. If you need a gentler surface, keep microwaving at 30-second caretakers. Give the oats a little blend of caretakers. At the point when the oats are done, mix in destroyed cheddar, a short squeeze of salt, and pepper.
3. Heat a nonstick skillet with 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil over medium-high warmth. Include vegetables and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until the point when they mollify. Spoon vegetables overcooked oats. Lessen heat to medium.
4. Add outstanding 1/2 teaspoon of oil and broil egg. Cook until the point when the whites are never again translucent and serve over oats.
5. Top with cleaved walnuts, green onions, and za’atar, on the off chance that you like.
Sustenance INFORMATION: Amount Per Serving: Calories: 262, Total Fat 16g, Saturated Fat: 9g, Sodium: 178mg, Cholesterol: 201mg, Total Carbohydrate: 18g, Dietary Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 3g, Protein 13g
1. *Different brands of cereal may have various cooking times for the microwave technique. Check the bundling for guidelines
2. If you need a significantly lighter feast, utilize coconut oil shower rather than coconut oil.
3. If you have any extra cooked vegetables from the day preceding, warm them up and add them to your cereal.
4 more healthy Breakfast Dishes
- Nut Butter, Banana, and Chia Seed Toast
- Quinoa with Walnuts and Shallots
- Avocado Toast With Egg
- Vegan Quinoa Breakfast Porridge with Strawberries